We Are Hiring !
Regional Sales Manager (8-10 Yrs Experience)
The Regional Sales Manager leads the sales team in a multi-state geographic region, developing and implementing a sales strategy for the region that translates into continued business growth and profitability for the Company. He has a thorough understanding of our company’s products, capabilities and Customers and is able to coordinate the efforts of the region’s sales team to effectively serve our customers and business goals. Provides leadership in implementing the region’s overall sales strategy, policies and procedures. Ensures that business standards are maintained and the sales team performs in accordance with the business plans.
- Business Development
- Make detailed plans and budgets for developing the company’s business in the assigned territory taking into consideration the strategic objectives and business targets.
- Set individual monthly sales targets for each of the Sales Consultant in line with market potential.
- Ensure that actions are planned and executed by the team to achieve the business development objectives.
- Sales Process:
- Ensuring strict implementation of the company sales process.
- Review the adherence to commitments – both quantitative and qualitative, of the sales team.
- Review the sales pipeline and plan for corrective action with the Team.
- Review all business attributes and their respective impact on the business and take appropriate corrective actions timely, as and when required.
- Business Planning
- Annual, Quarterly and monthly business planning for the Company to be done, in consultation with the Business Head and the Management.
- Alignment of business plans of individual markets and reviewing the plan designed by them for achievement of area sales targets.
- Planning and re-setting targets, should there be an interim shortfall by the sales team members.
Basics : B.Tech or any equivalent degree + MBA (Preferred)
Experience : 15-20 years with at least 10 years in Business Development in Similar field and capacity.
Specialized Knowledge : Business Development, Territory Sales, Customer Relations management, Man management, Leadership and Team motivation skills.
Sales Executive (4-5 Yrs Experience)
One of the products of CHILTON is industrial chillers which is used in plastic industries, Soda/Cola making industries, Sea Water cooling Industries, Marine Industries, Advertising Industries, Extraction Industries Etc.
- Business Development:
- Create new prospects daily, sufficient to meet the monthly sales targets.
- Regularly engage prospects – through face-to-face visits, calls, emails, etc and convince them to buy our products.
- Take appropriate actions in the marketplace to meet the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets of the company.
- Sales Funnel Management:
- Track prospect pipelines, status of each lead and conversion potential on daily basis.
- Follows up on the leads allotted from the call center and update customer Information.
- Conduct lead qualification and update the prospect and existing customer information forms regularly.
- Follow up with the prospect at each stage of the selling cycle and try his best to close the deal.
- Sales Quotations:
- To understand customer requirement and to provide technical solution.
- Conduct a detailed need analysis to engage with the customers, before sales quotations are given.
- Generate sales quotations for the prospect based on his exact requirements and considering the prevalent schemes/offers and competition quotes.
- Do regular reporting of all sales related activities through formats like the DSR, Sales Funnels, Opportunity analysis, monthly & yearly reports, etc as per the company policy.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the company’s sales process.
- Lost Sales Analysis:
- Provide inputs to Management Team on lost customer analysis on weekly/ monthly basis.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Address all questions/objection by the customer and involve the Managers in case of not being able to address the challenges.
- Follow up and close all customer complaints and if required conduct joint visits with the Managers/ Company representatives.
- Collections Management
- Track amounts receivable from customers and collect pending outstanding’s.
- Update Management of possible risks and challenges in outstanding amounts.
Basics : Degree ( Prefer Engineers)
Experience : 3-5 years experience in industrial products
Prerequisites : Candidate should be able to study and understand the technical requirements
Specialized Knowledge : Territory Sales, Customer Relations, Selling Skills, Willing to travel, Communication Skills.
Interested candidates please send in your resumes/CV at Careers Chilton <firstname.lastname@example.org>